What to do at the scene of an Auto Accident
- STOP immediately, but do not obstruct traffic.
- ASSIST injured. Have someone call police. Repeat after 5 minutes.
- SECURE names, phone numbers, addresses of other drivers, witnesses and injured drivers.
- SECURE make, model, license numbers of all cars involved.
- MAKE rough drawing of scene, showing position of cars and other details.
- SECURE Insurance Company name and Policy #’s of all involved.
- REMAIN calm, courteous and consistent in your version of the accident. DON’T hastily accept claim settlements at scene of accident.
- Contact Gullborg Insurance as soon as possible at 1.877.941.8200.